
Technology is inevitably unbounded. Over a century ago, I dreamt of a phone to be wrapped around my wrist so I can carry and use conveniently without the fear of being snatched. Well, that's the kind of wishes you have when you live in a third-world country like mine. Sad to say.
My son's new watch is the new source of my envy (whatta Mom!). Really I told him I wish it was mine. His Dad gave him the watch as a prize for winning in the inter-school competition. I saw in the internet that there is a pink and white model.
The moment I saw it, the first person that crossed my mind was my younger son, Ernest. He is the watch lover. He loves everything wristband. A real- life
BenTen and Power Ranger. Until now, he is asking me to buy him one too. So I'm researching for

the thinner and smaller, less complicated model for him. That brat just had an old laptop as a birthday gift! Ah kids.
So what are the features of Hyundai W100? Read on. http://www.indiamart.com/company/1140960/products.html
I'm waiting for the next gadget after this. How about Hyundai car remote? Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment