Friday, February 26, 2010

A New Career for IT Professionals

I first learned about SAP ERP from a friend of mine in HSBC in Pune, India. He was Software Engineer for ERP. The young handsome man was very smart yet humble. As I was searching for IT Trainings or Seminars on the net, I found this advertisement and much to my enthusiasm, I signed up for a FREE SEMINAR on Wednesday!

I am sharing it with you now. So here it is...

SAP ERP Professional in Managing and Developing SAP ERP Functional & Technical Implementations

SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) helps companies improve operational efficiency and reduce costs. SAP NetWeaver, with its underlying SAP ABAP and Basis technologies empowers companies to develop custom reports and interfaces. This helps to increase the flexibility and scalability of their key business processes while lowering their total cost of ownership. SAP functional and technical implementation projects also require management expertise.

The Biggest Multinational Companies in the world use SAP ERP and hire SAP ERP professionals to maintain it.

SAP ERP is the World’s Leading ERP System Used by Large Companies

SAP is the World’s Leading Provider of Business Software and has more than 95,000 Customers in more than 120 countries. 69% of Forbes 2,000 companies run SAP software. Very large companies pay a lot for talent – especially talent who can help maximize benefits from their investments.

If you want to Earn More Money, Work in a Large Corporation and Enter a Career with High-Growth Potential, choose a career as a SAP ERP professional.

source: jobsdb.com


FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO, PLEASE VISIT WWW.SAP.COM B)

No comments:

Post a Comment