


I love docking stations. I was planning to buy an HP Mini 311 Intel Atom N280 Processor 1.66GHz, 2GB RAM (for Php29,881 or S$899). I chose it over LG LW40 Express Pentium M Processor 740 1.73GHz, 512MB RAM because I liked the idea of having a notebook Expansion Base at home. Thought I'm going to need it for my new place next month and I am very excited.
When I compared the features, the HP mini does not have an optical drive while the LG LW express has DVD super multi, the LG has only 60GB of HD while the HP mini has 160GB, etc. After comparing other features, I decided to review the expansion bases first before considering them in buying a new notebook.
Features:
Complete assortment of ports
Speakers
Wireless keyboard and mouse
optional built-in hard drive
adjustable tilt and height
volume controls and mute.
Points to Consider:
Heavy and bulky
very expensive
So what do ya think?
No comments:
Post a Comment